RGM Group Match to Win Sweepstakes
SPONSORED BY RGM GROUP ENTERPRISES, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. INTRODUCTION: The RGM Group Match to Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by RGM Group Enterprises, LLC, (hereinafter, the “Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period opens on January 15, 2015, at 12:00:01 am/PST and will close on January 22, 2015, at 11:59:59 pm/PST (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The computer clock on Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of January 12, 2015. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its parent company, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing affiliates, including any member, and any other entity that develops, produces, or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate or win. Each entrant must be the rightful owner of the email account indicated by the entrant’s email address entered on the entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the potential winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account is opened.
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Five (5) presumptive winners will be determined at random at the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The presumptive winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone on or about January 19, 2015. The presumptive winner will be required to respond to the winner notification by e-mail or phone within two (2) days and, in such response, must provide his/her full name, residential mailing address, daytime telephone number, date of birth to receive the prize. The failure to respond timely and completely to the winner notification may result in forfeiture of the prize, and the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternative winner. If an e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor will attempt to re-send that e-mail two (2) times. If a potential winner does not respond within two (2) days of the transmission of the final e-mail notification, or should the e-mail, after two (2) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. PRIZE: One (1) OpenTable gift card in the amount of $200. The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the Prize is $200 U.S. Dollars (USD $200). No transfer or substitution of the Prize by the winner shall be allowed. In no event will the cumulative actual retail value Prize exceed Two Hundred Dollars (USD $200). The Prize may not be redeemed for cash, and there is no cash value. The prize is nonchangeable once redeemed. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction or combined with any other competition or offer. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize and/or any portion thereof for one of equal or greater value for any reason at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes or modify the Prize or Official Rules with immediate effect at any time prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes.
6. CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws apply. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The complete and proper reporting and timely payment of all applicable federal, state, local and other taxes on or with respect to the receipt possession or use of each prize awarded hereunder are the sole responsibility of the particular recipient of such prize.
The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision hereof. All decisions of the Sponsor hereunder with respect to any Sweepstakes-related matter shall be final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects.
8. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Sponsor reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary to enforce these Official Rules and ensure the fair operation of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation barring entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate federal, state and local courts located in California for any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is RGM Group Enterprises, LLC, 1556 20th Street, Suite D, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Relativity Media, LLC, is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes.